Welcome to Friday's Fave Five. Thanks for joining me in looking for the blessings in our weeks, whether they be big or small. If you are new and would like to join in, we welcome you & the guidelines are posted here. It's been a pretty bland week around here but there are always blessings to be found. Sometimes I just have to look a little bit harder for them. They do not always come with fanfare announcing that I am about to be blessed. Sometimes those treasures must be hunted out and found.
1. Movie Date night with hubby. An evening to get out and just lose ourselves in a 3D movie together. And the price of the tickets and a popcorn and drinks were free thanks to gift certificates. Double blessing.
2. Grocery shopping help. I have done grocery shopping for so long by myself. But the last few times hubby has come with me and I have really enjoyed it. It keeps me a bit more focused so it goes faster. And I have muscle power to lug everything in when I get home. And the company is great too!
3. Mangoes. I have been really growing to love these tropical fruits. I tried a new kind this week but I have forgotten what they are called. But they are so smooth and sweet and delicious. Did you know that mangoes are the most popular fruit in the world? In America they are considered exotic but in other parts of the world they are a staple. They are consumed worldwide 3x more than bananas and 10x more than apples? And did you knew there are over 2000 different types? Who knew? Don't say you never learn anything here at Living to Tell. All I know is I'm loving them. I just wish the darn seed was smaller to allow for more fruit. What a blessing to have exotic, delicious fruits be able to come to us when they are not naturally from here.
4. Black cherry ice cream. Oh my goodness. Two of my favorite things. And this is sooo creamy and yummy. With big black cherries in it. Sorry guys. I think it's only available in Canada.
5. Down time in a very busy, crazy week. So thankful for those moments to just breathe. [And maybe have a mango or a bowl of black cherry ice cream. :v) ].
What have been your favorite things from your week? Were they easy to list or did you have to dig for them a little more? Either way, I'm so happy to have you share them! Link your specific post in the Mr. Linky and enjoy visiting each other a bit. May you be blessed reading others blessings, too.